- Prepare for program (For organizations)
- Program Award
- Program Committee
- Change control
- Organizations must in advance identify their speaker. Organizations are expected to signify if they are sending a representative to delivery a statement during the program by Dec 4, 2009
- Speakers will be called to give their statement by order based on the pride march order.
- Speakers will be called 2 times only verbally after which the program will go on and no further opportunity will be given.
- Speaker expected to be by the stage at least15 mins before they will be called on stage.
- Speakers are expected to deliver a statement that is 30 seconds (strictly enforced) or 50 words. Guideline to align to PRIDE theme of We Dare! We Care.
- Forward statement logo and website to be used on AVP on or before December 4
- Speakers may bring placards and tarps on stage when delivering statement. Speakers may bring a maximum of 4 other people on stage.
- Performances must be kept within allotted time; Maximum of 5 mins per performance; Exceptions to be approved by Program Lead
Note: For any corrections/additional information that needs to be updated email email@example.com
|work in progress|
- 2009 Manila PRIDE Idol award will be judged by the Program Lead
- Program Lead: Posh Tabor, firstname.lastname@example.org, +63 915 800 2669
|12/3||prepare for program||added link to view all the orgs and respective descriptions collated so far and statements|